- ►▼ 2014 (4)
- ►▼ 27.10 - 02.11 (1)
- ►▼ 22.09 - 28.09 (1)
- ►▼ 30.06 - 06.07 (1)
- ►▼ 26.05 - 01.06 (1)
- ►▼ 2012 (3)
laku.com belanja online grosir eceran murah dan aman - Welcoming the Eid holidays, many consumers began to prepare for their long holiday with various activities on the Internet, ranging from shopping to booking tickets. Eventually they began to exist announces holiday schedule and location of the holiday through social media (Facebook and Twitter), to specify what items they wish to purchase.
Predicted that the end of this year the trend of online shopping will become a big market after last year brought a turnover of more than 156.9 billion U.S. dollars in 2010, I wonder if a large amount of money was the scene of the hackers to take advantage of the novice shoppers. In the third quarter 2011, over 8.3 million sites are used as a venue for online shopping. And, 26 percent of it is shoppers who use smartphones to take advantage of mobile shopping services.
Since seeing rapid growth in online shopping, and more clever guerrilla hackers in this area, here is a TIP for you, the shoppers, who enjoy shopping online to be careful in the enjoyment of online shopping:
- Blogging is the official shopping site as an important information when trying to find stuff on the site. This minimizes the chances are you fooled by malicious websites when looking through the search engines. You can record the address of the official website of their advertisements in the media or other reliable information
- Be careful with the shipment of goods and a great discount offers via email. Average spam email like this brings fake links and attachments that it can be will infect your computer
- Check and verify is if you send back an unreasonable offer via notification SMS, email, Facebook, or Twitter, before clicking a link campaign. You can call customer service shopping site to make sure the offer or promotion is underway
- Double-check your return for the payment page, if payment through a third party (eBay or PayPal) make sure you are at the right address, do not let your credit card data stolen and misused. It is better to choose a shopping site that uses a system of inter-bank transfer or direct payment (cash on delivery) with a debit or credit card.
- If you are a shopping enthusiast, there's no harm in installing security software can block the actions of the hackers and ensure you get into a secure shopping site.
- Best Shopping Store at indonesia : laku.com belanja online grosir eceran murah dan aman